When you are going to buy a diamond ring, you will obviously intend to keep it and use for long. Then you have to know about the basic things of diamonds. While choosing the diamond, style, type, budget, size, quality, color, carat, cut and clarity – all these things are to be judged properly.
Solitaire engagement rings are the precious ones to be chosen for your fiancée. The solitaires are placed upon the single metallic bands. They are too elegant to be presented for proposal of marriage. In fact, nowadays modern diamond rings are also appreciated by the brides to be worn with any costume for long. People wear diamond not just for its style or its elegance; it is also related to bringing their lucks also.
Which things are to be examined when you buy the engagement rings Narre Warren? Do you know them properly? Here is a small and compact guide to help you in purchasing these engagement rings.
1. Brilliance: The brightness of the diamond should come out and reflect form the core of the diamond.
2. Color grading: The system of grading is based on the transparency of the diamonds for the white diamonds and depth of color for modern diamonds.
3. Diamond cutting: Rough diamonds are given the perfect shape with the machines of modern technology.
4. Dispersion: The light is broken as well as reflected in this manner. The lights are broken into the spectral colors and flashes which appear as the diamond is tilted.
5. Facet: The smooth and the flat faces of diamonds are preferred by women. The reflection of the different angles and colors make the diamond look more splendid.
6. Finish: It depends on the skill of the diamond cutter. The ideal diamonds must have perfection in their finish.
7. Fluorescence: The perfect diamonds will be fluorescent if they are exposed to the ultra violet lights.
8. Girdle: The outline or outer edge of the diamond is to be observed as per the shape of the diamond.
9. Point and polish: The measurement is added to be described as per the weight of the diamonds. One hundredth of carat is signified as one point. The blemishes on the diamond surface are not that much significant to affect the clarity of diamond.
10. Symmetry: Ideal, excellent, very good, good, fair and poor – diamonds are classified as per the symmetry of their shape. In fact this is regarded as the indicator of diamond’s cut.
Choose the right ring for you and use it for long.